What is time tracking?
A method of measuring time spent on activities.
Questions we answer:
– Why should we track our time?
– What tool do you two use during work to track time?
Books mentioned and lesson learned:
– The Autobiography of Benjamin – Ben’s “industry” virtue. One of his thirteen virtues.
– Managing Oneself by Peter Drucker – Learn about yourself.
– The One Thing by Gary Keller – Multitasking is a lie.
Support the show:
Kevin has used Beats noise-canceling headphones to stay productive at work, especially in the coworking space he works in. If you want to support the podcast and get productive at work, purchase a set of Beats noise-canceling headphones on Amazon.