What is the theory behind scheduling?
Making the right decisions of how our time is spent.
Here is how to add up hours, in brackets, in Asana:
Tools We Mention:
– Create todo lists. Schedule your work by priority and due date. Collaborate with multiple teams. It’s our most used tool hands down.
– Send a Calendly link that shows your availability and let them pick the time that fits both of your schedules.
– Allows multiple people to share what day will work best for a meeting. The result shows a spreadsheet of everyone’s entry of times that work best.
– Add events to your calendar and share it with everyone.
We forgot to talk about Pomodoro.
Books mentioned and lesson learned:
– The One Thing by Gary Keller – Schedule your most important task at the begining of your day, every day.