What are systems, and how do they help productivity?
Systems are processes that help build in consistency and productivity. It helps leave less to chance. Systems are a plan to carry you and your team from start to finish.
In this podcast we mention the systems we’ve made to help us make be more productive. Enjoy the show!
– systems explained
– offloading your brain into technology
Books mentioned and lesson learned:
– The Ulimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes (Amazon) – Teaches how to build systems that will help you scale the important parts of your business, sales and hiring.
We hope you enjoyed this episode and look forward to your feedback, questions, and fist-bumps.
Support the show:
– Find out more about our half day productivity workshop for you business.
– BackBlaze to automate computer backups. Set it and forget it, until you need it.
– See if you your productivity is in need of a set of noise-canceling headphones. Try the Stay Productive Headphones Guide
– Want to see see the other tools we use and books we read? Checkout our resources page.
Ask us a question about building systems on Twitter.