In this episode we get to hear from Marci Harris and how she stays productive with remote team and her company Popvox.
Here are the questions we ask Marci:
– What tools do you use to stay productive?
– You have a distributed team and travel for business: do you maintain a work life balance? If so how?
– What friction or frustrations are there in your workflow or team?
– Do you have a process for how you go about work? Systems around meetings and such to make the most of each day?
– In the light or productivity, what is your top tip for entrepreneurs starting out?
– What keeps you motivated?
We hope you liked this episode with Marci and look forward to your feedback, you productive peeps!
Support the show:
– Kevin is a happy customer and advicate of Backblaze to backup his computer. In addition to his backup copy at home, this service from Backblaze gives him a remote backup copy. It’s a solution that runs automatically to keep his files safe in a remote location. Support the show by giving Backblaze a shot.
Get in touch with us:
Ask us a question about building systems on Twitter.